Information helps us to improve our website
As you browse our website and whenever you communicate with us, we collect information. It deepens our understanding of what works and what doesn’t, which helps make our communications more effective.
We take protecting your privacy very seriously and will always take all reasonable steps within our power to make sure your information is safe.
‘Personal information’ is information, or a combination of pieces of information, that could reasonably allow you to be identified.
Please read this policy carefully, to understand how we collect, use and store your personal information.
You can generally visit our companies’ websites without us requiring your personal data. Personal data are acquired only if you provide us with the data.
The processing of the personal data of the users of the website is governed by the following terms and conditions, the relevant provisions of the applicable personal data protection legislation for personal data protection, instructions and regulatory acts of the Personal Data Protection Authority.
- Data Collection and Processing
Accountable for the collection and processing of your personal data when and where these are collected through this Web Site is ”Dermitzakis Bros S.A- Greek White Marble” .
- General Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Protection
The processing of your personal data is confidential and our company takes all reasonable technical and other measures to ensure the confidentiality of such processing. Access to your personal data is granted only to the authorized personnel of our company, on a case-by-case basis and according to the purpose of processing; our personnel processes data on behalf of the company, subject to compliance with the relevant confidentiality obligations contained in the relevant contracts.
As a visitor to this Site, you will remain anonymous. The data we store and analyze is used only in order to continually improve our Website and its content. The data stored in our records is the name of the Internet provider you use, the web browser from which you visited our company’s website, the individual pages of the website you were browsing, your IP address and the date and the duration of your browsing on the Site.
- What data do we collect and process?
- Personal contact information such as your full name, address, e-mail address and phone number (mobile and / or fixed).
- Date of birth
- Country of residence and language
- Bank account information, debit / credit card information and payment information
- Information from purchases and transactions made from our e-shop
- Information provided to us by your participation in a contest
- Information provided to us by your participation in a survey
- Contact information with you either by phone, email, social media or in any other way
- Telephone records, including recording your call, your phone number, and the duration of the call
- Information that may be collected automatically by your computer software, such as IP address, operating system, browser type, and other technical information
- Purpose of processing
The purpose of processing your personal data collected through this site is as follows:
- Regarding the personal data transmitted by you in the context of sending your CV to find a job at our company:
The minimum necessary processing of these data for the assessment of your CV and whether or not it is relevant to the particular job in our company, for which staff are sought, as well as the defense of the interests of our company.
Once your consent has been received, our company will store your CV data for one year, for future use / evaluation purposes in case of new job opportunities. Unless your consent has been obtained, your CV after the relevant job position for which you have sent this note will be deleted unless our company is legally entitled or required to maintain it.
- The following actions related to our purposes and our presence on the Internet:
- To create an account for you to offer personalized services that take into account your wishes and preferences
- In order to ensure that our websites will work the most effectively on all your devices
- To send you news and information about our products
- To send you news from our online store in order to inform you about any offers and suggestions for products that may be of interest to you personally
- In order to comply with our obligations under a contract with you (e.g. purchase/sale) and comply with the obligations imposed by law
- To invite you to engage in interactive activities through our website
- In order to invite you to participate in competitions that we organize and then to contact you when you participate in the contest
- In order to ask you to participate in surveys we are organizing
- To store information about your preferences, which will be used to receive news and information based on these preferences
- To contact you to resolve disputes that may have arisen between us
- To satisfy any legitimate interests of ours
- Exceptionally in the following cases: (i) when we are subject to legal provisions, (ii) when necessary to establish, exercise or defend our rights and our legitimate interests, and (iii) when it is necessary to preserve your vital interests or the vital interests of any other natural person.
The legal basis for the processing may vary at any time but is usually summarized in one of the following: (i) compliance with a contractual obligation between us, (ii) where there are legitimate interests that do not conflict with your rights, (iii) where you have given us your free and explicit consent and (iv) where we have the legal obligation to collect and process your personal data (e.g., tax law obligation).
- Method of Data Collection
Your personal data is collected with your free consent or to execute a contract you have entered into with us (e.g. purchase/sale). In different areas of the site, you may be asked to provide your consent to create an account, purchase a product or subscribe to a contact list to receive news and information about our actions.
Your personal data that will be collected and the reasons for it will be explained to you in a clear, clear and comprehensible way where you are asked to provide us with your consent for their collection and processing.
- Data Storage Time
Your personal data will only be stored for as long as necessary for the above purposes, as described in detail, or for as long as may be required by a legal obligation (e.g. tax legislation).
In the event that this reasonable period expires, your personal data will be anonymized and used for statistical purposes only.
- Recipients of the Data
Recipients of the data for:
- Information that our company is obliged or entitled to notify by contract, law, court and regulatory decision may be: public and independent administrative authorities, judicial authorities and civil servants
- All the data necessary for the achievement of any particular processing purpose: the Management Team and the related sectors of our company.
Our company will not disclose, assign, exchange, grant, transmit or otherwise dispose without your consent to third parties, natural or legal persons, your personal data, except in the cases referred to above within the scope of mandatory national laws.
- Data Security
Our company applies the most optimal technical and organizational security measures to protect your data, which we manage against inadvertent or deliberate manipulation, loss or destruction and against unauthorized access. Our security measures are continually improving in line with technological progress. Our company saves information related to data protection only in secure systems located in Greece. Only a few authorized persons, and persons committed to improving data protection involved in technical, administrative or editorial supervision of data can access this data.
- Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
Under specific conditions on a case-by-case basis you have the following rights:
- To request access to a copy of your personal data, which we collect and process
- To request that we correct any incomplete or inaccurate data of yours, which we collect and process
- To request that we erase your personal information and data, which we have collected
- To object to processing of your personal data, where we are processing your data under the legitimate interest condition
- To withdraw the consent in the processing of your data, where this processing is founded on the consent you have granted us
- To request restriction of our processing of your data, to the extent that the processing is essential for its purpose as regards both the data we collect and the time we store it
- To request transfer of your personal data to any third party you indicate us
- To request the end of your subscription to our contact lists, so that you no longer receive emails, sms, telephone calls etc. from us
In order for you to make use of your rights, you will not pay any fee or payment. However, we may charge you a reasonable amount as a request processing fee in case we find out, during the processing of your request, that in order for it to be fulfilled there will be a disproportionate cost to our company; or because we find out that your request is totally unfounded or exaggerated.
From this data, profiles for use are created with a pseudonym. Cookies or pixel tags may be used. This data is collected anonymously for use for marketing and optimization purposes. All visitor data is stored using an anonymous user ID and can be grouped into a user profile. Cookies can be used to collect and store these data, but the data remains strictly anonymous. The data will not be used for personal identification of a visitor and will not be collected together with personal data. Data collection and storage can be discarded at any time for subsequent services.
The pixel tags, web beacons, GIF, or similar tools (all hereinafter referred to as “pixel tags”) are used to measure the volume of use of a web page and the statistical increase in response rates. Pixel tags allow us to measure users who visit specific pages of a website, perform our branded services, and help us calculate and optimize our performance or our sites.
Data collected through etracker technologies is not used to personally identify the visitor to the site and is not consolidated with personal data regarding the bearer’s alias without the explicit and explicit consent of the person. Collection and storage of data may at any time be effective in the future.
- Hyperlinks and Re-Direction
Any links to this site through links and hyperlinks, banners to any other website do not imply that our company assumes any responsibility for the policy that is being followed in this Website regarding the protection of personal data.
- Under Age Users
Our company restricts the use of this Site only to adult users. Furthermore, our company intends not to collect personal data of minors who may have access to its website in violation of the above. However, as this is not feasible for our company to ensure / confirm that, any minor users of the site who transmit their personal data to our company are obliged and expected to have received the consent of those exercising their parental care, or their eventual guardians. Adults are required to exercise proper supervision of minors under their responsibility when browsing the web on the Internet and in particular on this Site.
Our company may at any time modify these privacy terms and conditions, in the framework of the law in force at the time; any change will be effective as soon as it is posted on this Site.
For an eventual exercise of your rights as regards the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at ……………………………………………………….
In case you are not satisfied with how we process your personal data and how we serve you to exercise your rights then you have the right to address a complaint to the relevant competent supervisory authority:
Hellenic Data Protection Authority (HDPA)
Postal Address: Data Protection Authority Offices: Kifissias 1-3, 115 23 Athens, Greece
Call Centre: +30210 6475 600
Fax: +30210 6475 628
Our Data Protection Officer supervises all relevant issues in our company. You may contact her for any queries, clarifications, complaints and requests:
Data Protection Officer
Postal Address: Iosif Momferatou 125, 117 45 Athens, Greece
Telephone: +30210 3242774, +306944243537
Fax: +30210 3242774